Sign In / Register
Important News and Dates
- CPRIT has published FAQs, available at www.cprit.texas.gov, to provide grantees with guidance related to the COVID-19 outbreak. New FAQs were released April 3, 2020, about the use of grant funds related to some personnel, travel and conference registration expenses that would not normally qualify for reimbursement.
- The FY 21.1 Academic Research Program RFAs and 20.1-DI Prevention RFA, originally due in June 2020, have now been closed. Please click for more details.
- Security Enhancement Notice (Effective: 08/29/2019)
- View the RFA Release and Peer Review Schedule.
- Sign up to receive the CPRIT Newsletter.
- View our Previous Funding Opportunities.
- CPRIT now supports ORCID ID's in Applicant Profiles.
- AWARD MECHANISMS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS:
- Recruitment of First-Time, Tenure - Track Faculty Members (RFT)
- Recruitment of Rising Stars (RRS)
- Recruitment of Established Investigators (REI)
- Application receipt period:
- June 21, 2019 - June 20, 2020
Download agreement documents: