Notification of Scheduled Maintenance
The CPRIT Application Receipt System (CARS) and the CPRIT Grants Management System (CGMS) will be undergoing scheduled maintenance
today (April 17, 2014)
from 7:00PM - 10:00PM CT. At this time, the system will not be available. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Sign In / Register
Important News and Dates
- CPRIT is now accepting applications. Check our list of
Current Funding Opportunities.
- View the RFA Release and Peer Review Schedule.
- View our Grants Policies and Procedures.
- Instructions to use the online system can be found in the user guide.
- CPRIT's guidance to define prevention research and prevention non-research is available here (5/10/12).
- View our Previous Funding Opportunities.
- CPRIT Grants Management System (CGMS)
- CGMS User Guide for Grantees available.
- CGMS Grantee Training slide presentation available.
- AWARD MECHANISMS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS:
- Recruitment of First-Time, Tenure –Track Faculty Members (RFT)
- Recruitment of Rising Stars (RRS)
- Recruitment of Established Investigators (REI)
- Application receipt periods:
- Apr 1, 2014 – June 11, 2014
- June 12, 2014 – TBD (FY15)
- Guidance for nominating offices
- FY15 RFAs RELEASED FOR ALL PROGRAMS (3/31/14)
- Competitive Continuation/Expansion (CCE) – Health Behavior Change Through Public Education
- Competitive Continuation/Expansion (CCE) – Health Behavior Change Through Professional Education
- Competitive Continuation/Expansion (CCE) – Health Behavior Change Through Public and Professional Education
- Competitive Continuation/Expansion (CCE) – Evidence-Based Cancer Prevention Services
- Evidence-Based Cancer Prevention Services (EBP)
- Application receipt: April 29, 2014 – July 10, 2014
- Established Company Product Development Awards (ESTCO)
- New Company Product Development Awards (NEWCO)
- Company Relocation Product Development Awards (RELCO)
- Application receipt: April 28, 2014 – May 29, 2014
- Individual Investigator Research Awards (IIRA)
- Individual Investigator Research Awards Prevention and Early Detection Development (IIRAP)
- Individual Investigator Research Awards Cancer in Children and Adolescents Development (IIRACCA)
- Application receipt: May 15, 2014 – June 26, 2014
Download agreement documents: