Clinical Investigator Award
- Supports mid-career clinician scientists with specialty training relevant to delivery of cancer care to devote more time to augment their capabilities in clinical cancer research, and to provide mentoring to early-stage investigators in the conduct of clinical research. Award: Up to $1,500,000 for a period of up to five years.
Core Facilities Support Awards
- Supports applications that facilitate the development or improvement of core facilities that will provide valuable services to support and enhance scientifically meritorious cancer research projects. Award: Up to $3 million over a period of five years.
High-Impact/High-Risk Research Awards
- Supports applications that explore the feasibility of high-risk projects that, if successful, would contribute major new insights into the etiology, diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of cancers. Award: Up to $250,000 for a period of up to 24 months.
Multi-Investigator Research Awards (Version 2)
- Supports highly integrated programs of collaborative and cross-disciplinary research among multiple Texas investigators and Institutions. Award: Up to $4,500,000 over a period of four years.
Recruitment of First-Time, Tenure-Track Faculty Members
- Supports very promising emerging investigators, pursuing their first faculty appointment in Texas, who have the ability to make outstanding contributions to the field of cancer research. Award: Up to $2M over a period of 5 years.
Recruitment of Rising Stars
- Recruits outstanding early-stage investigators to Texas, who have demonstrated the promise for continued and enhanced contributions to the field of cancer research. Award: Up to $4M over a period of 5 years.
Recruitment of Established Investigators
- Recruits outstanding senior research faculty with distinguished professional careers and established cancer research programs to academic institutions in Texas. Award: Up to $6M over a period of 5 years.